Upcoming Conference Presentation:
Honored to be presenting at the 2nd International Conference on Language Education and Research October 3-4, 2020 in Athens, Greece.
I will be presenting methods on Inquiry Based Learning, I2flex and Design Thinking in the WL classroom.
Let’s work together!
Collaboration is one of the best forms of professional development ! I love sharing what has worked–and what hasn’t–in my classroom. Please contact me at: email@example.com if you are interested in bringing me to your region, district, or school for professional development.
Some topics I can help with include:
- Inquiry based learning in the WL classroom
- Design thinking in the WL classroom
- Project-Based Language Learning (PBLL)
- Student choice and empowerment
- Performance Assessments in the WL Classroom
- Positive performance assessment
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
- Intercultural awareness and competence
- Music and motivation.